The Sky-Tec ST3 for "large" series Continental Aircraft Engines (O-300-D through TSIO-550)
The new C24ST3 starter has been resigned from the ground-up to achieve incomparable, aggressive design goals:
- A patent-pending, common-sense design
- A simple, easy-to-install, bolt-on, maintenance-free starter that fits the entire "large" series Continental engines (with rear-mounted right-angle starter adapters) from O-300-D through TSIO-550 engines
- Incredibly low weight (only 6.5 lbs!)
- Little to no resistance to rotation when not cranking (great for older starter adapters)
- Highest torque possible with minimal current draw
- Attractively designed and affordably produced making it the first and only choice in lightweight large Teledyne Continental engine starters.
- Spins the prop at TCM recommended RPM - even with the battery in the back (great for Cessna!).
- The ST3 is designed to spin freely while at rest to maximize starter adapter life.
Approved starter for TCM O-300-D, -E, IO/TSIO-360, O/IO-470, IO/TSIO-520, IO/TSIO-550 engines.