Millennium Cylinder (Long Reach) - SA47006L-A20P
- Ships same day if ordered by 3pm CST
- Calculated at Checkout
We have these in stock as of 3-15-17. Don't know how long they will last....
- IO-470-D, E, F, H ,L, LO, M, N, S, U, V, VO LONG REACH
Features Unique to All Models for Continental Engines
Improved Casting Integrity
- Castings meet stringent porosity and shrinkage requirements.
- Promotes a longer-life cylinder head, less prone to cracking.
- Computer Generated Cylinder Head Fin Configuration .
- More consistent fin thickness and spacing.
- Means more uniform heat transfer and fewer "hot spots", compared to standard factory cylinders.
- Advanced alloys yield 20% greater strength than aerospace industry standards for air-cooled cylinder heads.
- Increases cylinder longevity.
Through hardened 6382 Steel Cylinder Barrel
- Through hardened 6382 Steel Cylinder Barrel. These barrels may be ground oversize and fitted with oversized pistons.
- Optimal barrel choke allows rings and pistons to work properly at normal operating .
- Improves performance and reduces ring and piston wear.
Features Unique to Continental A-65, C-75/85/90 & O-200/300 Engines
Improved Exhaust Port and Guide Boss
- Exhaust Guide Boss extends to completely surround the exhaust guide.
- Heat is conducted away from the guide to reduce valve sticking and wear.
- Exhaust port wall thickness has been increased to reduce premature warping and cracking.
New Ni-Resist Valve Guide
- Ni-resist exhaust valve guide and chrome-plated valve stem.
- A high performance improvement that reduces valve sticking and wear.
Rocker Shaft Bushings
- Factory installed bushings.
- Provide a superior bearing surface and simplify the repair process.
Features Unique to Continental 470/520/550 Engines
New and Improved Rosan Inserts for Exhaust Studs (520 & 550 models)
- Improves exhaust union reliability.
Stronger Injector Boss
- Increased thickness has been added to the injector boss area.
- Helps reduce cracking.
Strengthened Rocker Boss Area
- Thickened web size reduces cracking.
Increased Port Wall Thickness and Enlarged Spark Plug Boss .
- Exhaust wall thickness has been increased to reduce premature warping and resist cracking.
Improved Port Design
- 7% better volumetric efficiency
- Smoother port walls reduce drag
*Application information is provided for reference only. Make sure to refer to the applicable airframe/engine manufacturer's manual for exact application information.
Have not installed it yet, but appears to be excellent. Well packaged. Free calendar is a plus.